Third edition of the HR LUX Trade Fair
EiviLux is pleased to present the 3rd édition of the HR LUX Trade Fair , dedicated to human resources professionals.
Launched in January 2019, the event was a resounding success for both experts (exhibitors and/or conference speakers) & professional visitors.
Encouraged by HR expectations generated by this annual event, EiviLux, specialised in Human Resources, launches the 2rd édition that will take place on January 14th, 2021 at Luxembourg-Congress.
Why this trade fair?
Human resources management is one of the main elements in the smooth running of a business.
By working closely with various departments and management, each HR professional plays a key role within an organisation.
However, the measures considered or already taken are not always easy to implement: inadequate internal solutions, lack of resources or expertise, new technologies and state-of-the-art information technologies that are constantly changing, complex matters where an expert is required, lack of knowledge of service providers assisting you with your processes. The HR LUX Trade Fair gives you the opportunity to meet experts in their field over the course of one day, so that you have peace of mind to move forward with your projects.
The objective of the HR LUX Trade Fair is to be a privileged space for you to meet different experts who will help you to understand new HR challenges and implement your projects.
It provides a framework dedicated and conducive to meetings between human resources professionals who seek the success of various strategic or operational projects which they handle on a daily basis.
Benefits of the trade fair
Exchange with a community of experts offering practical solutions, innovative visions, providing answers to your HR questions relating to 12 topics.
The meetings give you the opportunity to discover the tools and approaches that will enable you to reach or implement the necessary steps to meet your objectives.
Conferences all day long
Experts will provide you with latest trends, their tools and solutions, to get more information covering specific topics of interest to you.
The HR LUX Trade Fair is a real asset for your professional and personal development, as it gives you direct access to a community of experts in human resources management.
Trade fair topics
- Leasing, retirement, restaurant tickets, complementary health insurance, pension plans, etc.
- Individually, in teams, in groups
- Head hunting, temporary work, recruitment agency
Health, safety and well-being at work
- Prevention of psychosocial risks, ergonomics, risk assessment and management, management of absenteeism, quality of life, designated worker
- Human Resources Information System
- Outsourcing, HR projects, HR solutions, tailor-made services
- Job offers website
- Specialisation in labour law, related activities
Mobility & expatriation
- Relocation, taxation, insurance, work permits
- Individual coaching, skills assessment
Payroll & HR Administration
- Secretarial services
- Professional and continuous training
NEW !! Looking for an opportunity to network with you counterparts and/or to expand business contacts ??
You won’t find a better occasion to make new connections, and develop existing ones, than during the networking cocktail at the HR Lux Trade Fair that will take place this year at the end of the fair from 17:15 till 21:00 at Luxembourg Congrès.
HR Professionnals, come and enoy this reception to establish a network and increase business opportunities around a networking cocktail.
A financial contribution (30€) is sought for networking cocktail & wines. A cocktail will be served : salted & sweet canapés.
You are looking for solutions, innovative services or just operational concepts ?
Take part in one or several 45-minute conference on a particular topic you are interested in.
- ECCL, 4 place de l'Europe, L-1499 Luxembourg
- Date: 17 janvier 2020
- 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Trade Fair (exhibitors + conferences)
- 05:15 pm - 10:00 pm Networking Cocktail
How to get there?
- Tram: line T1 – Station : Philharmonie/Mudam,
Lines 1, 7, 16 and 18 – Station : B.E.I.
or lines 8 and 20 Station Niedergrünewald.
- Trois glands
- Place de l’Europe
- La Coque 1 and 2
- A sandwich (cold food) bar is held at HR LUX Trade Fair
- You can find several traditional restaurants nearby :
- La table du belvédère
- Aqua Restaurant by Meliá Luxembourg
- A self-service restaurant with warm meals is available within Luxembourg-Congress
WE OUR PARTNERS